Streamline Series C-Arm Table
At Surgical Tables, Inc, we know pain management. As a result, our Streamline Series c-arm table was designed with the needs pain doctors in mind. These imaging tables are lightweight and highly maneuverable. For instance, if the table needs to be placed in an area that is hard to get equipment into, it will be much easier with a Streamline table than another table.
In addition, they feature a low profile, I -style base and can hold patients up to 500 lbs. You will love the quality, performance, and price of the Streamline series. Most importantly, our Streamline series tables are very affordable, however they do not compromise quality. We make our c-arm tables in our factory in Massachusetts.
In conclusion, along with our best selling MAX series and EconoMAX series, STI gives your practice plenty of options for a pain management table.
Streamline imaging tables feature:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 500-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 24″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table within the room or from room to room
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Extreme low position makes boarding patients fast, easy and safe
The Streamline series comes in five different models.
Streamline offers “absolutely the best price and value in the surgical table industry.”
Streamline Series Movements
The Streamline Series c-arm tables come in five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
- SL-1 – Height adjustment (28″ to 38″)
- SL-2 – Height (28″ to 38″) and also Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- SL-3 – Height (28″ to 38″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- SL-4 – Height (30″ to 40″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- SL-5 – Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments
Remote controls are standard with the Streamline tables.
Height Buttons: support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right.
Lateral Tilt Buttons: control the lateral angle of inclination.
Trendelenburg buttons: control the angle of inclination of the head end.
Longitudinal travel buttons: move the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right.
Lateral Travel Buttons: controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all Streamline Series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.