Bariatric C-Arm Tables
Does your facility perform bariatric surgery and needs a bariatric surgery c-arm table? At Surgical Tables, Inc. we carry a bariatric c-arm table that holds up to 1,000 lbs. What’s more, it is the only diving board style mobile imaging table on the market that can hold 1,000 pounds. The BT table comes in three models. It offers a 27” wide tabletop. In addition, the BT tables feature a short, H-style square base allowing for excellent c-arm clearance.
The only Bariatric C-Arm tables on the market which can hold 1,000 lbs.
The BT series bariatric imaging c-arm tables can be used for a multitude of procedures including not only pain management/spine, but GI, bariatric surgery, and more. You will love not only the quality of our tables, but the excellent service we provide. We make our c-arm tables in our factory in Massachusetts.
Bariatric c-arm tables feature:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 1,000-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 27″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Mobile – can be moved from room to room or within the room
The BT series comes in 3 different models.
Bariatric Series Movements
The Bariatric Series of imaging tables come in three different models, each offering different motorized adjustments:
- BT-3 offers Height (29″ to 37″) and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 12°) adjustments.
- BT-4 offers Height (31″ to 39″) and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 12°), and longitudinal travel (16″, +/- 8″) adjustments.
- BT-5 offers Height (35″ to 43″) and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 12°), longitudinal travel (16″, +/- 8″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
Note that all BT Series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.