Bariatric C-Arm Tables
Our bariatric c-arm tables are designed to support the latest advancements in surgical procedures and imaging techniques. They set the standard for operating efficiency, ergonomics and safety because the Bariatric series c-arm tables provide a flexible solution for the medical and budgetary concerns of all surgical environments. With a 1000-lb patient weight capacity, this table is the only diving board style table on the market to support this weight capacity. The “H” style base allows maximum C-Arm clearance along the entire tabletop length, and the table can support up to 5 movements, depending upon the model purchased.
Our Bariatric X-Ray Imaging table features include:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access.
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 1,000-pound loads.
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients.
- A 27″ top can accommodate larger patients.
- Two-inch thick, high quality patient comfort pad.
- Mobile – can be moved from room to room or within the room.
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks.
- Designed for easy C-arm access.
The Only Cantilevered 1,000 lb, Bariatric C-Arm Tables on the Market Today.
Our Bariatric c-arm tables offer the highest patient weight load in a cantilevered design. This allows the unobstructed C-arm access you are used to with standard diving board style imaging tables. We do this at a fraction of the cost of our competitors who only offer a center post lifting system that interferes with the most important anatomical areas of bariatric patients.
Bariatric Series Movements
The Bariatric Series of imaging tables come in three different models, each offering different motorized adjustments:
- BT-3 offers Height (29″ to 37″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 12°) adjustments.
- BT-4 offers Height (31″ to 39″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 12°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- BT-5 offers Height (35″ to 43″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 12°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
BT series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.