We understand that every vascular procedure room has it’s own specifications, size limitations and equipment. With this in mind, we designed the V-MAX and V-MAX T series. Our tables meet the needs of a wide variety of procedure rooms. This allows staff to work with not only greater ease, but more efficiency.
While we offer our own complete line of accessories for every table we manufacture and sell, virtually ANY operating room accessory can be rigidly attached to our side rails which is why our vascular table is among the best in the industry.
We Designed our V-MAX Series Tables for the Specific Needs of Vascular Professionals and Their Patients.
Our vascular tables feature:
- Diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity (500-lb pound load)
- 2” high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cutout access
- A 24” wide carbon fiber top eliminates the needs for arm boards
- A 27″ wide top upgrade is also available
- An 84″ length top accomodates even the tallest of patients
- Easy patient transfer to table
- OR accessories can be rigidly attached to the table top
- Bellows to cover and protect the table motor assembly
- Casters that rotate and lock
- Control handle (joystick) for easy table movement
STI carries many different models to fit any budget, while still meeting the needs of patients. Additionally, our C-arm tables are perfect for hospitals, ASC’s, and physician’s offices alike. Common procedures using real-time X-ray are catheter-based treatments, angiography or arteriography and inferior vena cava filter or IVC filter and these vascular procedures are most often performed in a cardiac catheterization lab at a hospital or Ambulatory Surgery Center.
STI offers both cost effective versatility and technology in each of our vascular tables. You’ll easily be able to meet the needs of your patients while also staying within budget. Give your vascular procedure room both the flexibility and efficiency that come with a Surgical Tables Inc. interventional radiology table.
For a price quote or more information, call 888-737-5044 or email email@example.com today.
Our V-MAX Vascular Imaging tables come in two models:
V-MAX Pro Series C-Arm Table
Surgical Tables, Inc’s V-MAX Pro series of vascular c-arm tables ...