Surgical Tables specializes in pain management tables. Designed to accommodate c-arm positioning, the end user has the best possible access to achieve quality images.
We make the tables in the USA with durability in mind. Pain procedures often require precise positioning. Our c-arm tables are quiet and vibration free leaving the end user worry free. Additionally, the radiolucent tabletop does not have any cross-members, allowing for full visualization under fluoro.
STI pain tables offer not only quality, but excellent pricing.
When you look at the features we’ve packed into our pain management tables, you’ll see why practices across the country are using them:
- Cantilevered, diving board style design offers easy C-arm access
- 500 lb patient weight capacity
- Comfortable 2″ high-quality padding means greater patient comfort
- Facial cutout for prone procedures
- Lightweight and maneuverable table
- 24″ table width eliminates arm board requirements in most cases
- Added safety and stability with easy-to-use wheel locks
- Superior maneuverability means easy and safe table-to-table patient transfer
- Several models to choose from
STI carries many different models to fit any budget, while still meeting the needs of patients. Our C-arm tables are perfect for hospitals, ASC’s, and physician’s offices alike. They are used for minimally invasive spine procedures such as RF Ablation, Nerve Blocks, Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty, Spinal Cord Stimulators, Steroid Injections and more.
STI offers both cost effective versatility and technology in each of our pain management tables. You’ll easily be able to meet the needs of your patients while also staying within budget. Give your pain management procedure room both the flexibility and efficiency that come with a Surgical Tables Inc. pain management table.