MAX Series C-Arm Tables
At Surgical Tables, Inc, we know mobile c-arm tables. With this in mind, our MAX Series c-arm table was designed with the needs of multiple doctors in mind.
In addition, they feature a short H-style base. A MAX table can hold patients up to 500 lbs regardless of the positioning of the patient. You will love not only the quality and performance of the MAX series c-arm tables, but also the price. Most importantly, our MAX series imaging tables are very affordable, however they do not compromise quality. Additionally, we make our imaging tables in our factory in Massachusetts.
The MAX series can be used for multiple modalities, and they are often found being used for both pain management and GI procedures. Along with our EconoMAX series and Streamline series, STI gives your practice plenty of options for a pain management table.
MAX mobile c-arm tables feature:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 500-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 24″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table within the room or from room to room
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Extreme low position makes boarding patients fast, easy and safe
- Emergency Stop Switch
- Protective bellows provides safety by enclosing all motors, controls and wiring. The protective bellows are also easily cleaned with standard operating or procedural room sanitizing procedures
MAX Series Movements
The MAX Series of imaging tables come in five different models, with all offering varying selections of motorized adjustments:
- MAX-1 – Height adjustment (28″ to 38″)
- MAX-2 – Height (28″ to 38″) and also Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- MAX-3 – Height (28″ to 38″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- MAX 4 – Height (30″ to 40″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- MAX 5 – Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments
Remote controls are standard with the MAX tables.
Height Buttons: support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right.
Lateral Tilt Buttons: control the lateral angle of inclination.
Trendelenburg buttons: control the angle of inclination of the head end.
Longitudinal travel buttons: move the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right.
Lateral Travel Buttons: controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all MAX imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.