MAX Series C-Arm Tables
Our MAX series surgical tables are highly versatile and perfect for pain management, spinal injections or spine surgery, GI, and various orthopedic procedures.Designed to support the latest advancements in surgical procedures and imaging techniques, and setting the standard for operating efficiency, ergonomics and safety, the MAX series of surgical tables provide a flexible solution for the medical and budgetary concerns of all surgical environments.
MAX series surgical tables offer the following features:
- A 24″-wide carbon fiber top (84” length) comfortably fits larger patients and in most cases eliminates the need for arm boards
- Emergency Stop Switch for maximum Operating or Procedural safety.
- Easily transfer patients from stretcher or gurney. Standard stretcher or gurney table tops can be flush with the MAX series radiolucent top allowing for easy pre or post procedural transfer for incapacitated patients.
- Modern base design allows for maximum c-arm clearance. The MAX series tables have the most c-arm clearance in the market.
- Low boarding height for elderly or wheelchair bound patients.
- Removable power cord for easy transport of imaging table.
- Optional surgical arm boards incorporate 180 degrees of rotation which provides infinite arm positioning.
- Protective bellows provides safety by enclosing all motors, controls and wiring. The protective bellows are also easily cleaned with standard operating or procedural room sanitizing procedures.
- Rated for 500-pound patients.
- 2″ patient pad is made of soft and flexible material for patient comfort. The patient pad can be cleaned with standard operating or procedural room sanitizing procedures.
- MAX series imaging tables are very easy to move. A single nurse or staff person can easily rotate a MAX series imaging table when reversing the operating or procedural set-up.
- Optional foot controls.
MAX Series Movements
The MAX Series of imaging tables come in five different models, with all offering varying selections of motorized adjustments:
- MAX 1 offers Height adjustment but no other adjustments (28″ to 40″).
- MAX 2 offers both Height and Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 170 ).
- MAX 3 offers Height (29″ to 41″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 170 ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 200) adjustments.
- MAX 4 offers Height (30″ to 40″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 170), Trendelenburg (+/- 200), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- MAX 5 offers Height (32″ to 42″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 170), Trendelenburg (+/- 200), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
For all MAX series imaging tables that come with motorized movements, the system includes a remote control for use when positioning the patient.The height buttons support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right. The Lateral Tilt buttons control the lateral angle of inclination. The Trendelenburg buttons control the angle of inclination of the head end. The longitudinal travel moves the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right. And, finally, Lateral Travel moves the table top in the lateral direction.MAX series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.