EconoMAX c-arm tables feature:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 500-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 24″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table within the room or from room to room
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Extreme low position makes boarding patients fast, easy and safe
The EconoMAX series comes in five different models.
EconoMAX Series Movements
The EconoMAX Series c-arm tables come in five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
- EC-1 – Height adjustment (28″ to 38″)
- EC-2 – Height (28″ to 38″) and also Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- EC-3 – Height (28″ to 38″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- EC-4 – Height (30″ to 40″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- EC-5 – Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
Remote controls are standard with the EconoMAX tables.
Height Buttons: support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right.
Lateral Tilt Buttons: control the lateral angle of inclination.
Trendelenburg buttons: control the angle of inclination of the head end.
Longitudinal travel buttons: move the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right.
Lateral Travel Buttons: controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all EconoMAX imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.