EconoMAX Series C-Arm Tables
At Surgical Tables, Inc, we know pain management. With this in mind, our EconoMAX Series c-arm table was designed with the needs pain doctors in mind.
In addition, they feature a short H-style base. An EconoMAX table can hold patients up to 500 lbs regardless of the positioning of the patient. You will love not only the quality and performance of the EconoMAX series c-arm tables, but also the price. Most importantly, our EconoMAX series imaging tables are very affordable, however they do not compromise quality. Additionally, we make our imaging tables in our factory in Massachusetts.
EconoMAX c-arm tables feature:
- Carbon fiber, diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity – high-end actuator motor supports 500-pound loads
- An 84″ length can accommodate even the tallest of patients
- A 24″ top eliminates the need for arm boards
- Two-inch thick, patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out for prone procedures
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table within the room or from room to room
- Simple to use, high quality wheel locks
- Extreme low position makes boarding patients fast, easy and safe
The EconoMAX series comes in five different models.
EconoMAX Series Movements
The EconoMAX Series c-arm tables come in five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
- EC-1 – Height adjustment (28″ to 38″)
- EC-2 – Height (28″ to 38″) and also Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- EC-3 – Height (28″ to 38″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- EC-4 – Height (30″ to 40″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- EC-5 – Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), and also Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
Remote controls are standard with the EconoMAX tables.
Height Buttons: support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right.
Lateral Tilt Buttons: control the lateral angle of inclination.
Trendelenburg buttons: control the angle of inclination of the head end.
Longitudinal travel buttons: move the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right.
Lateral Travel Buttons: controls table movements in the lateral direction.
Note that all EconoMAX imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.