EconoMAX Series C-Arm Tables
Our EconoMAX c-arm tables use a cantilevered (diving board) style design without the bellows. The “H” style base offers maximum C-Arm clearance along the entire cantilevered length.
There are five different EconoMax models within the series:
- EconoMAX 1 moves (up/down – height adjustable)
- EconoMAX 2 moves (up/down, lateral tilt)
- EconoMAX 3 moves (up/down, lateral tilt, and trendelenburg)
- EconoMAX 4 moves (up/down, lateral tilt, trendelenburg, and longitudinal travel)
- EconoMAX 5 moves (up/down, lateral tilt, trendelenburg, longitudinal travel, and lateral travel)
These tables come with a standard 500-pound load rating, a 2″ thick, high quality patient comfort pad, a 24″ wide top that can eliminate the need for arm boards, locking swivel castors, a narrow base for easy patient transfer, a facial cut-out for prone procedures, simultaneous motion movements, and extremely low boarding height.EconoMAX has the highest patient weight load rating at the best price. The EconoMax series offers the best value on the market. With many user-friendly accessories and options to choose from, the EconoMAX mobile economy imaging tables offer the perfect combination of features and price.
Call us today to schedule a demo!
Our EconoMAX c-arm tables include five different models, with each offering a different selection of motorized adjustments:
- EconoMAX 1 offers Height adjustment but no other adjustments (28″ to 38″).
- EconoMAX 2 offers both Height (28″ to 38″) and Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- EconoMAX 3 offers Height (28″ to 38″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- EconoMAX 4 offers Height (30″ to 40″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- EconoMAX 5 offers Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments
For all EconoMAX c-arm tables that come with motorized movements, the system includes a remote control for use when positioning the patient.The height buttons support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right. The Lateral Tilt buttons control the lateral angle of inclination. The Trendelenburg buttons control the angle of inclination of the head end. And, finally, longitudinal travel moves the table top in the longitudinal direction as depicted at right.Note that all EconoMAX Series imaging tables with motorized movements require 120 VAC power for operation.