Bariatric imaging tables are becoming more in demand for surgery on obese patients using fluoroscopic guidance. For these types of procedures, special diving board style, carbon fiber imaging tables that can hold up to 1,000 lbs are a must. Surgical Tables Inc. has the only true diving board style C-arm table that can hold up to 1,000 lbs., making it ideal for use of fluoroscopic guidance to diagnose and treat obese and overweight patients.
Our Bariatric Surgery Tables hold up to 1,000 lbs.
At Surgical Tables Inc., our Bariatric tables are designed to fully accommodate C-arm positioning and imaging capabilities. Our unique, cantilevered design gives the best possible access to C-arm equipment offering precise image resolution with each of the numerous motorized movements that this table offers. Our BT-MAX design offers added space for caregivers and is a benefit in any procedure room.
Standard features of our Bariatric table series include:
- Cantilevered, diving board style design offers provider easy C-arm access
- 1,000 lbs patient capacity
- Comfortable 2″ high quality padding means greater patient comfort
- Multiple motorized movements
- Our 27″ table width eliminates arm boards requirements in most cases
- Added safety and stability with easy-to-use wheel lock
- Our BT Table Offers Versatility in the Procedure Room
With cost effective versatility and technology designed into each of our Bariatric tables, you’ll be able to meet your patients’ needs while keeping within your own budgetary requirements. Give your Bariatric treatment room the flexibility and efficiency that comes with a Surgical Tables Inc. table.
The ideal C-arm Imaging table for bariatric procedures is our BT Table: