URO-MAX urological tables
Our URO-MAX C-arm imaging tables offer an excellent solution for real-time urological fluoroscopic procedures. The cantilevered, carbon fiber, radiolucent top allows for full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-arm positioning. The URO-Max is highly versatile with many movement options and accessories, and the carbon fiber leg extension accessory can quickly turn your Urology table into a procedure table for pain management and other C-arm guided procedures.
URO-MAX features include:
- Carbon fiber with integral facial cutout section
- Leg extension easy to remove and light weight
- Full body extension allows for procedures in multiple modalities
- Diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity (500-lb pound load)
- A 2” patient high quality comfort pad
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table
- Our 24” wide top eliminates the needs for arm boards
- Easy patient transfer to table
- Protective bellows between the base and top
- Most standard OR accessories can be rigidly attached to the table top
- Remove and install leg or full body extension while fluid catcher is in place
The URO-MAX comes in five different models, each with different movements. Click the tab “Models” to learn more.
URO-MAX Series Movements
- URO-MAX 1 offers Height adjustment but no other adjustments (28″ to 38″).
- URO-MAX 2 offers both Height (28″ to 38″) and Lateral Tilt adjustments (tilt of +/- 17° ).
- URO-MAX 3 offers Height (28″ to 38″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17° ), and Trendelenburg (+/- 13°) adjustments.
- URO-MAX 4 offers Height (30″ to 40″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), and longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
- URO-MAX 5 offers Height (33.5″ to 43.5″), Lateral Tilt (+/- 17°), Trendelenburg (+/- 13°), longitudinal travel (10″, +/- 5″), and lateral travel (10″, +/- 5″) adjustments.
All URO-MAX series imaging tables include a remote control, patient straps, fixed side rails, and a foot control .