V-MAX surgical tables
Surgical Table Inc.’s V-MAX series of vascular X-ray imaging tables offer all of the features of the competition, but at a fraction of the cost.The V-MAX offers height and four-way float adjustments and the V-MAX T offers height, four-way float and trendelenburg.
Standard features for both table models include:
- Diving board style for easy C-arm access
- Large patient capacity (500-lb pound load)
- 2” high quality patient comfort pad
- Facial cut-out access
- Light weight – easy to physically move the table
- A 24” wide carbon fiber top eliminates the needs for arm boards
- A 27″ wide top is also available
- An 84″ length to accommodate even the tallest of patients
- Easy patient transfer to table
- Low height for patient boarding
- Any OR accessory can be rigidly attached to the table top
- Bellows to cover and protect the table motor assembly
- Rotating and lockable casters
- Control handle (knob) for easy table movement
- Foot switch
- Modular side rail system
- Surgical arm boards (can rotate 180 degrees)
- Procedural arm boards (each can rotate 180 degrees)
- Rectangle arm boards
- Lollipop arm boards
V-MAX Series Models
- V-MAX offers Height (28″ to 38″), Lateral Float (14″), and Longitudinal Float (36″, +/- 18″) adjustments.
- V-MAX T offers Height (30″ to 40″), Lateral Float (14″), Longitudinal Float (36″, +/- 18″), and Trendelenburg (+/- 160) adjustments.
Each V-MAX series vascular X-Ray table comes with a motorized joystick, with an optional foot switch that enables the operator to position the patient as needed. The foot switch’s height buttons support raising and lowering the table top as shown at right. The Lateral Brake Unlock button permits the table top to be manually moved laterally (side to side). Similarly, the Longitudinal Brake Unlock button supports manual movement of the table longitudinally (head to toe). The Trendelenburg buttons control the angle of inclination of the head end.The VMAXT-CONTROL is also sold as an option, enabling the operator to control height, Trendelenburg, and float on the V-MAX T.The VMAX-JOYSTICK supports float controls for either the V-MAX or the V-MAX T (Note that the longitudinal brake will NOT lock if the table top is not level!) Use Trendelenburg Up / Down to bring the table top to a level position.Both V-MAX series tables require 120 VAC power for operation.